Welcome, My name is Andrea Perine. Owner of Custom Creations Photography

Custom Creations Photography offers custom photo sessions that are tailored to your needs and wants! Custom photography is a gift that last a lifetime and turns moments into memories! Each and every family has their own story and I strive to capture those stories, emotions and connections with creativity and originality. Every photo session is designed with you and your family in mind. Hours of preparation goes into each photo before, during and after your session. I give my all and pay close attention to details to give you the best quality service and products I possibly can.

Thank you for allowing me to tell your story!

Friday, October 3, 2014

Levi's senior pictures


Had a lot of fun doing this Senior session. 
The day way almost perfect, sun was blinding.











 This picture (below) has to be my favorite of all, and He definitely loves his truck.








No comments:

Post a Comment