Welcome, My name is Andrea Perine. Owner of Custom Creations Photography

Custom Creations Photography offers custom photo sessions that are tailored to your needs and wants! Custom photography is a gift that last a lifetime and turns moments into memories! Each and every family has their own story and I strive to capture those stories, emotions and connections with creativity and originality. Every photo session is designed with you and your family in mind. Hours of preparation goes into each photo before, during and after your session. I give my all and pay close attention to details to give you the best quality service and products I possibly can.

Thank you for allowing me to tell your story!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

He is going to be a heart breaker

This little man turns 4yr. this month and he sure made me work for the shot!


I could not get him to sit still to save my life. 

Ryan you sure gave me a run for my money today. But I enjoyed every minute of it. 








I love this picture of Ryan, But I had to be fast cause he only sat there for about 5  seconds



Now this one shows who he really is, such a rambunctious but cute kid



Now here is that big boy, he looks so grown up in this one


Them stunning eyes just pop out in every photo.  



So precious and innocent looking in this one




He hates to go anywhere without a stick in his hands


Now this shot, he was waiting the whole session to get to play with his toys.
He loves to play with his trucks in the dirt, and he always want to work on everything with his tools.
This shows who he really is, even if he would not look at me no matter what I tried.


Ryan you are such an amazing little boy, you sure kept me on my toes. Happy Birthday to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment