Welcome, My name is Andrea Perine. Owner of Custom Creations Photography

Custom Creations Photography offers custom photo sessions that are tailored to your needs and wants! Custom photography is a gift that last a lifetime and turns moments into memories! Each and every family has their own story and I strive to capture those stories, emotions and connections with creativity and originality. Every photo session is designed with you and your family in mind. Hours of preparation goes into each photo before, during and after your session. I give my all and pay close attention to details to give you the best quality service and products I possibly can.

Thank you for allowing me to tell your story!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sports...... Individual and Team Photos

Do you coach a team or know someone who does? 
Cheer-leading, Soccer, Football, Baseball or T-ball any type of sports!! 
Well I offer sports photography also, Cheap rates for you and cheap packages for the parents.  

And for the remaining sports season of 2012 I Have a special offer for you coaches
So call today its a deal to good to pass up!

Also... I do Individual photography for sports too, for parents who want to capture memories in a game or for coaches that need pictures for a flyer or brochures the reasons are endless and the memories last a life time.

I currently do photos for "The Gym Factory" in Beverly for their
 Cheer, Gymnastics,and Hip Hop classes. 

**Check out our facebook page Custom Creations Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment