Welcome, My name is Andrea Perine. Owner of Custom Creations Photography

Custom Creations Photography offers custom photo sessions that are tailored to your needs and wants! Custom photography is a gift that last a lifetime and turns moments into memories! Each and every family has their own story and I strive to capture those stories, emotions and connections with creativity and originality. Every photo session is designed with you and your family in mind. Hours of preparation goes into each photo before, during and after your session. I give my all and pay close attention to details to give you the best quality service and products I possibly can.

Thank you for allowing me to tell your story!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Kids

I was just fooling around with my kids in this one. These are my kids but I thought I would add them to the blog so show some pictures, these are not my best work by far.  
Please don't mind the way they look, we was not doing anything professional or anything 
we was just scoping out some places that would be good for a photo shoot.

My little man in the middle decided he wanted to play in water 


Kids being silly 




would have been a nice shot if my little man would have stayed
out of the shot behind her 


I think she was going to say something, snapped at the wrong time I guess




They can pretend they love each other once in a while


Hair cut is needed


This is not my best work as we was just scoping out some nice places to have photo shoots. My youngest son dont like to have his picture taken so I did not post many of his pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment